Thursday, November 03, 2005

Halloween







































This is the first year I got excited about Halloween in a long time---and that was only after a Google Search led me to:

A stick in the mud (wear brown, attach stick)
Someone to count on (wear cut-outs of numbers attached to clothes)
Devil's advocate (wear pins and signs that say "Go Devil!" and "Satan's #1!")
Tickled pink (wear pink and carry feather)

Friday night I was a lion, Jane a belly dancer and A. was "thirsty" (those are empty water sachets), but some people thought she was the tin man. I enjoyed ROARING at bewildered Ghanaians in the street between our house and the party place.

Saturday night I was "a catch." (No google, that was all me!) I realized half way through the night I could have been "caught red-handed" with a simple addition. (Randomness: there were 3 other Iowans living and working in Accra at this party!!!!!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your email address below to subscribe to Kelewele Junction!


powered by Bloglet