Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Where I Am

I got back from Guinea about 1.5 weeks ago. After a quiet Monday back at work, I began another circuit ride in Ghana. That's why there' s been no time to blog! Working early, short lunches, staying late. Weekends have been full of Christmas shopping.

I played basketball on Sunday for the first time in years. I feel it all over my body now, but can't wait to do it again! It was the birthday celebration for a girl who played bball at Duke (that means she's GOOD!) and was followed by some yummy Eritrean food. In the second game, Boys Vs. Girls, the girls took a strong lead: 5-1. But in a hotly contested game, the boys squeaked by for a final score of 7-6 (each bucket was one point). Only a few injuries were sustained (dislocated shoulder, 2 bumps on foreheads, a cut by an eye from glasses getting knocked). Next time (which will have to be January since so many of us are traveling), volleyball!

I leave on Thursday for the US via NYC (2 days). Looking forward to connecting up with people after my longest absence yet (10 months)!!!! Drop me an email with your current contact info!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your email address below to subscribe to Kelewele Junction!


powered by Bloglet