Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Playtime

Grand Opening


The Murder Mystery Dinner was a grand success, thanks to Jane and Annie! Everyone got really into it and showed up with great costumes.

Grand Opening of the Four Deuces The Boss and The Drunk Gambler


I was Carrie Crooner-Ravioli, a 19 year old aspiring singer and the new wife of the Godfather character. Tyler was Mayor Bill Bumpkin and put on some pounds for the role, uglified himself with a carsalesman-type mustache, and used a jolly politician voice throughout the evening.

Going all out I’m going bananas

Contrary to what Jane said, I knew I didn’t HAVE to perform, but figured I might as well have some fun…I even got to do a costume change before dancing to Madonna’s "I’m Going Bananas" (complete with banana prop).

Murder!

Ad lib: "Oh no! I'm pregnant and now my baby won't have a father!"

Annie, Jane, Jill

Thanks so much, Annie and Jane!

For more photos, go to Jane's blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your email address below to subscribe to Kelewele Junction!


powered by Bloglet