Saturday, April 23, 2005

Suspense Builder

I rushed here to the internet cafe under the blue threats of the sky, but it hasn't started to rain just yet.

Spring doesn't translate exactly to Ghana's year-round temperatures. But spring is a time of newness and I've got it, even in spring-less Ghana.

New apartment.

New job.

On top of that, I've been swamped finishing up the old internship, scoring ACT essays online for a short (paid) project, tutoring, squeezing in screenings from a weeklong film fest, and was just Foreign Service Examed this morning. Whew. Plus, I went out dancing last weekend and revived my old addiction. Only problem is, I'm too tired these days!

Baseline: I'm busy.

I know; I'm surprised, too!

More details on the above to follow soonest; pictures promised as well.

1 Comments:

Blogger TBird said...

Dmag,

It sounds like you're getting closer to where you want to 'be' in the grand schemes of life. Feeling braver and smarter and lucky at all the same time? So glad to hear that you are still burning up the dance floor. Happy Belated Bday and let's catch up soon. xoxo de Paris - T

7:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your email address below to subscribe to Kelewele Junction!


powered by Bloglet