Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Kelewele Junction

You may have noticed I switched from the lame filler "The Next Chapter." Though tempted to use Terri's "Ghana Stray" (get it?! Gone Astray and Ghana stray...very clever, that girl), I settled on Kelewele Junction. Say it with me: Kelewele. Isn't it fun? The corner where I live is known as Kelewele Junction. Kelewele is the name for fried ripe plantains. I had them a few days ago and they are yummy! I've heard there's a woman who sells it on the roadside near this intersection, but I have yet to find her. It's one of missions, now that I know it tastes so good.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Ghana-stray" is hilarious...use that and leave me the fun-to-say "kelewele junction" for a composition title. :) (on a side note, your hair in the last picture was soo cute! africa must be making you sexy!)

12:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your email address below to subscribe to Kelewele Junction!


powered by Bloglet