Friday, February 18, 2005

The Little Girl Who Dreamt Wolf

You may remember a strange dream I had at the end of my time in Malaysia featuring a misunderstood wolf...which didn't kill me because I pretended to be its girlfriend--I even tangoed with it.

Well, the wolf has made an apperance again. As well as Kevin Boyd and Kyle Lehman, my 2nd grade best friend and neighbor, respectively. Don't know how they made it into my subconcious, but later there was a wolf in an attic type place that had lots of suitcases. He was snarling at me, but I woke up before he eat me.

The dream dictionaries I consulted online don't seem to be too far off:

"The wolf is often a symbol of loneliness or predator behavior in dreams. If you dream of a wolf, you are probably in a situation where you lack friendship or companionship.

Another scenario may be that you feel others are preying on you, or you are preying upon others for personal gain. Does the wolf appear close up and snarling, or do you notice it far off at bay?"

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I certainly hope that it doesn't mean you're lonely... b/c you of course have tons of friends - even if you are far away! : ) - melissa

10:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your email address below to subscribe to Kelewele Junction!


powered by Bloglet