Saturday, February 19, 2005

I've Met the Angel of Marriage

...and his name is Daniel.

You see, before leaving the US, I pulled a card from a tarot card deck and got Daniel, the Angel of Marriage. Then, from another deck, I got the Romantic Partner card. Separately from this, a Malay friend looked at the palm of my hand and said a boyfriend was coming.

I don't want to get married! I'm so far from that! But when the Universe tells you something three times...

Well, last night I met Daniel, an American working here; he's even blonde (aren't all angels depicted as being blonde?!). At first I thought maybe the person I'm supposed to marry will be named Daniel, but I decided instead that he'll probably introduce me to the one. I tagged along with him last night to meet some friends and met an Egyptian! But it wasn't love at first sight. So, I'm still a single girl (and would like to stay that way!).

In a separate marriage-prediction story, my Malay friend A. dreamt that I'd win the lottery. A few weeks later he met a Hindu monk, who said that there is a white girl in his life who will win the lottery---and something about us marrying. The monk, over the course of several meetings, gave A. three different lottery numbers that all hit. (There lotto is just one four-digit number that must be exact.) Eerie!

I played the Iowa lottery after hearing that, but not a single number hit. I'm not playing now, so not sure how this prediction is supposed to be coming true...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your email address below to subscribe to Kelewele Junction!


powered by Bloglet