Sunday, August 20, 2006

Games Games Games

Sometimes you hear about amazing people who do something crazy like travel around the world on a motorcycle, shooting documentaries about local games. Sometimes you're lucky enough to meet them.

Yesterday, we had a screening of some of Tim's films: from Senegalese wrestling, to Mauritanian sand dunes with nomadic women, to a German game that looks a lot like Sorry.

Check out his website (http://www.globaltimoto.com/pages/home.htm) and if you've got the proper software, you can even see some of the films online!

Katrina--think we can get the Schnoebelen Family Game featured?!?! : )

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes! I hope! Did you put in a good word about it?!?! He's coming through California it looks like on his future travel map! Can he PLEASE stop here?!?! He's seriously my hero... Did you actually talk to him one-on-one or was it just that you went and saw his documentaries. I'm amazed. Can I be him? Also, I was going to call you today because I have not left my apartment since Friday, but now it's too late your time. Hopefully I will call you tomorrow or one of these next days! Love you, sista!

11:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your email address below to subscribe to Kelewele Junction!


powered by Bloglet