Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Philosophy

My sister was a notorious tattle-teller as a child.

We figured out yesterday that she must have seen a higher purpose to her tattling though.

As we looked over our 4H record books, we came across a project she did as a 10 year old on our cousin Paige, who was 7 at the time. Katrina was evaluating her against a typical 7 year old--the first assessment she ever gave and an indicator that her current career path (clinical psychology) has deep roots.

In the conclusion, Katrina wrote the following (with no evidence to back it up, but come on, she was only a kid herself!):

"Seven year olds know right from wrong and they sometimes tattle for justice."

TATTLE FOR JUSTICE!?!

I laughed so hard I cried.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, so Anne knew she was going to be a lawyer by 6th grade, Keith had the right idea, and Katrina was already practicing psychology at age 10. Hehe. When you were a kid, did you have plans to move to Ghana?

On another note, Wednesday the 14th was when I was going to borrow you, no? I think we meet at 7:00 during the summer. Let me know if you can make it and I'll let the group know. You can just talk about life in Ghana or any of your other travels.

5:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your email address below to subscribe to Kelewele Junction!


powered by Bloglet