Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Twist Turned Upside Down

My mind has been spinning with logisitcs for the last week.

I was planning to go to Benin for Easter. Then at the end of April, overland through Burkina Faso and Mali (including Timbuktu) with friends for holiday.

But I found out yesterday that I'm going to Senegal for work next Tuesday for a week... I'm not sure if I should be happy (to be going to Senegal) or sad (the other trips are off)! And it also leaves me up in the air about what to do for the 4 day Easter weekend...

I've also been planning a trip back to the US for mid-May for about a month. I want to make sure I see my brother and sister, who are both in California but have conflicting schedules to try to accomodate.

My brain is going to explode!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Look at it from a positive point of view, you get to go somewhere unexpected, see new people, do new things, in a new place.
Besides, Whoopie always got lost on his way to Timbuktu, so it can't be that great of a place! (sorry-couldn't resist)
I hope you can get the schedules settled to fit the family visit in and spend time together all 3, it will be so nice. Take Care-Missy

9:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Jill! Can't find your email anywhere :(

I'll send you a birthday bite - chomp chomp chomp :)

--scott

4:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your email address below to subscribe to Kelewele Junction!


powered by Bloglet