Friday, June 29, 2007

Tico Time

A couple months back I announced that I would be headed to Japan this fall, though mentioned I potentially might be taking a roundabout way there. And so it is. DETOUR: I'll be spending 10 months in Costa Rica to get a Masters in International Law and Human Rights from the University for Peace and THEN be headed to Okinawa. I've postponed getting a Masters entirely too long and this program looks like a pretty good fit, not to mention a paradisical location:

Volcanoes, hiking, beaches (both Pacific and Caribbean), carnivals, lots of fresh fruit, sloths, monkeys, jacguars, moutains, rodeos, cowboys, waterfalls, jungle, cloud forests, canopy walks and tree house ecolodges, turtle nesting, snorkeling, white water rafting, hot springs, perfect temperatures, classmates from around the world.

It's gonna be like extended summer camp with a Masters degree bonus at the end!

Already expecting lots of visitors, so book me early if you want to come, too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your email address below to subscribe to Kelewele Junction!


powered by Bloglet